Category Archives: Science

Why to write a Poem?

This Poem is a tutorial on “Why to write a Poem?”. In this Poem, I am going to let go of all that keeps me sane. It’s madness around this place people!!! Let me add some light hearted comedy and madness from my side as well.

Yes, I know that the world is going through a Tough time and I stand with you all. But, yes, BUT in this hour of worry, let me do what I can do… Take your mind off the sadness and concern for a moment and bring smile to your face (at least try to).

Anyway, just forget everything till you reach the last line and read it from a blank perspective.

 

 

Why to write a Poem?

Once I was walking through the Park,

Where I met, Mr. Jolly.

Mr. Jolly was happy because, in the Dark was Mr. Gloomy.

 

But then the Sun decided to shift, 

And reveal the existence of latter. 

My. Jolly’s smile took a drift upon seeing his terminator.

 

Both hated each other,

Each one ending other’s vacation.

Sons of the all mother, they were the balancers of every creation.

 

Ignorant of the novelty they refused to talk,

So I called a Poet to square things even.

In his own way he took them for a walk, rhyming helps to see what we believe in.

 

A Poem looks similar to all,

Yet is taken with different meanings,

Through rhymes we take your call, Poem strikes a balance between feelings.

Trick for life

I am happy to announce that I am happy. Yes, I think that should do…

Hello fellow mortal, playing the game of life. Happiness and Sadness, ups and downs, rights and wrongs are all taking their turns and making you jump the hoops, right?

That’s alright. Life is 10% events and 90% reactions to those events.

So while we cannot control 10%, we can definitely command the remaining 90% with the help of a Trick. A trick for life.

Good Morning to all, all the way from India!

Namaste 🙂

Trick

“Every action has an equal and opposite reaction”

A law of science which is absolute and true.

Also true is the law of ramification,

“Our actions which are reactions have consequences too”.

Most of our open eyed time,

Is spent on figuring out, what to do.

And while this is necessary and prime,

I see a trick for life clearly through.

Embracing events with positivity and smile,

Is the only simple trick we can do.

Being angry, sad, or even scared is not worthwhile,

Something amazing is always hidden from view.

Theory of Relativity

Straight to the Milky Way's heart

Einstein had it right. Time is relative. That guy sure knew what he was talking about but it got me to wondering, did we get what he was talking about?

Well, most of your are think if we travel faster than the speed of light we will leave time behind or something on those lines and you are not wrong. If we do travel at the speed of light, time will move slowly for us than it does for those who are on Earth. Well, that’s that. However, since you are on a Poetry blog listening to a poet, things have to be presented and understood from a different angle. The Poetic angle.

I am sure you must have waited for something in your life and that you must have spent some time which you felt passed away way too quickly. Now, isn’t that a catch? Relativity here as well??

So here goes…

Theory of Relativity

While sitting on my allotted train seat,

And staring out the moving cabin,

I awaited a long longed letter.

The trickster time kept varying its spin.

Slow, it was moving very slow indeed,

So I compared it with a different time.

One where I was full of excitement and laughter,

While committing a ridiculous crime.

In the blink of an eye, I remembered,

That time passed me by.

Funny enough now that I see,

My e-letter too just arrived. Secret is,

When we start doing what we adore,

Even the slow clock starts to fly.